25 Broadway 9th FloorNew York NY 10004
25 Broadway 9th Floor New York NY 10004
View on map
Looking down on one of the city’s most famous icons, this New York coworking space puts you in the heart of Lower Manhattan. Dating from 1921, the landmark building’s stunning lobby captures the spirit of its era with domed ceilings, majestic columns, and murals by artist Ezra Winter. On the three open and airy floors occupied by WeWork Charging Bull, the atmosphere is relaxed, with lots of events after hours.
This New York office space’s amenities include bike storage, an arcade room, and even a bocce ball court. Members here range from one-person startups to corporations with dozens of employees, so it’s no surprise the industries represented include advertising, fashion, marketing, accounting, and public relations. A few blocks away is Stone Street, which has a ton of bars and restaurants. For an unbeatable location, great amenities, and a friendly atmosphere, you can’t beat this coworking space.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Honesty Market
- Bocce Court
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage