Finding Coworking Space in Midtown East
575 Lexington Avenue
Manhattan, New York City Address
Between the United Nations Headquarters and the luxury shops of Fifth Avenue, WeWork’s coworking space at 575 Lexington is the place to be. Five floors of this 35-story tower are converted office space, featuring expansive lounge areas, collaborative conference rooms, and productivity-fueling private offices. Take a call from the beautiful outdoor terrace, or kick off a big project in the onsite brainstorming room. Commuting is simple with the 6, E, and M trains all within walking distance. After work, discover the variety of restaurants in the area or take the team for a tour of the Museum of Modern Art nearby. Whether you’re in media, advertising, government contracting, or technology, WeWork’s coworking space at 575 Lexington will put you right in the action. Schedule a visit today.
575 Lexington Avenue New York NY 10022
- 6 at 51 St Station (less than 1 block away) | E,M at Lexington Ave/53 St (1 block away)
- Icon Parking at E 51st St/Lexington Ave (less than 1 block away)
- FDR Drive (0.7 miles away)
- SIM6, SIM22, SIM26 at Lexington Ave/E 52 St (less than 1 block away) | BXM1, M101, M102, M103: Lexington Ave/E 50 St (1 block away) | M101, M102, M103 at Lexington Ave/E 52 St (1 block away)
- Citi Bike at E 51 St/Lexington Ave (1 block away)
- E 34th St Ferry (1.2 miles away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.