575 5th Ave. New York NY 10017
View on map
Finding an Office Near Rockefeller Center
In an impressive 40-story building in the Diamond District, WeWork 575 Fifth brings our signature coworking style to a prime Midtown location. This corporate-meets-tourist area offers plenty of nearby attractions to help your team feel inspired without losing that professional vibe. Whether companies need a single desk or a whole floor, they look to WeWork for workspace in which they can thrive. At 575 Fifth, enjoy not just private offices and conference rooms, but also incredible skyline views, stocked kitchens, and onsite events. One avenue away from the B, D, F, and M at Rockefeller Center, plus plenty of bus stops, this location makes for an easy commute whether you live uptown, across town, or over a river. If Midtown majesty is what you need in workspace, 575 Fifth is the ticket.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.