Finding Brooklyn Navy Yard Coworking Space
Dock 72 at the Brooklyn Navy Yard
Brooklyn, New York City Address
Virtual tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our Dumbo Heights location at 81 Prospect St. Seated on six floors of a brand new 16-story building with views of Manhattan, our waterfront location at Dock 72 is made up of innovative workspace, private outdoor terraces, a Rise by We wellness center, and a basketball court. This Navy Yard workspace appeals to a diverse crowd of forward-thinking professionals and ambitious entrepreneurs. Easy access by way of the East River Ferry, seven local subway lines, shuttle service from Atlantic Terminal and the Dumbo Loop, and an onsite bike valet make your commute a breeze. Nearby spots like Kings County Distillery and Samui are perfect for drinks and dining, while Building 77 just across the way houses Russ and Daughters and other food halls. Or, if time is of the essence, on-site catering provides fresh, healthy food on a daily basis. Join us at Brooklyn Navy Yard for a coworking experience like no other.
What will it cost?
63 Flushing Avenue Brooklyn NY 11205
- A, C at High Street/Brooklyn Bridge Station (1 mile away) | A, C, F at Jay St/MetroTech Station (1.2 miles away)
- VS Parking Garage Corp. (0.4 miles/9 minutes away)
- Brooklyn Queens Expressway/I-278 (0.7 miles/4 minutes away)
- B57, B69 at Flushing Av/Cumberland St (Less than one block away) | B67 at Market St/5 St (0.1 mile/2 minutes away)
- Citi Bike station at Flushing Ave & Carlton Ave (0.3 miles/6 minutes away)
- East River Ferry directly to building
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Conference CenterComfortably host up to 200 people in our sleek, high-capacity conference space.
- Food HallOnsite dining facility and seasonal menus make lunchtime more interesting.
- Rise at Dock 72Strengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Why WeWork for Brooklyn Navy Yard Office Space?
Nestled between the residential neighborhoods of Vinegar Hill, Fort Greene, and South Williamsburg, the Brooklyn Navy Yard was once the site of a bustling naval shipbuilding industry. Today, we’ve used this history as inspiration for our larger-than-life coworking space there. Our unique common areas, micro-roasted coffee, skyline views, and weekly events are a huge draw—but that’s not all. We’ve even added a meditation room, a wellness room, and an onsite fitness center. No matter your work, our Brooklyn Navy Yard location gives you the tools and the platform to do it your way.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.