Find a Coworking Office Space in Spring Street
In the heart of SoHo, this New York office space occupies the top five floors of an 11-story building on the corner of Broadway and Spring. Members love our laid-back downtown vibe. We’re steps away from restaurants like Balthazar and Rubirosa, both sure to wow clients. The Grey Dog, just around the corner, is a local favorite for ducking away to grab a coffee. The Prince Street subway station (N, Q, and R lines) is a block away, as is the Spring Street station (4 and 6 lines). The Broadway-Lafayette station (B, D, F, and M) is just a bit farther. Find garage parking within a couple of blocks, too. For an office with a central location and an energetic atmosphere, choose WeWork 524 Broadway.
What will it cost?
- B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, 6
- Icon Parking Systems ($20-25/hour), Mercer Parking Garage Corporation ($12.67/hour, $400/mo), Street Parking
- Broadway, Houston
- M5 and M15-SBS
- Storage nearby, on Crosby and Spring
524 Broadway New York NY 10012
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Stocked KitchensEnjoy complimentary fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, and tea, or prep your lunch with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Stop Having ‘Great’ Meetings that StallAugust 22nd, 5:15PM - 6:00PM
- Effective Conversations Drive ResultsSeptember 6th, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Grana Pop Up Shop | Free Headshots, Nibbles & $10 Gift CardsSeptember 5th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
- Take a Mid-day Breather with Mind Training NYCJuly 26th, 2:00PM - 3:00PM
- New York Marketing Association EventJuly 18th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.