524 Broadway New York NY 10012
View on map
Coworking Office Space at 524 Broadway
In the heart of Soho, this New York office space occupies the top five floors of an 11-story building dating back to 1902. It’s one of the handsomest buildings in the neighborhood, with the elegant stonework wrapping around the cornice. The interior of the coworking space is just as appealing: a beautiful internal staircase connects all five levels and windows, allowing tons of natural light to flow through spacious common areas.
On the corner of Broadway and Spring, this office space steps away from restaurants like Balthazar and Rubirosa, both of which are sure to wow your clients. If you just want to duck out for coffee, locals swear by Grey Dog.
The Prince Street subway station (N, Q, and R lines) is a block away, as is the Spring Street station (4 and 6 lines). The Broadway-Lafayette station (B, D, F, and M) is just a bit farther. There’s garage parking within a couple of blocks. If you’re looking for an office with a central location and an energetic atmosphere, WeWork 524 Broadway is the perfect place.
What will it cost?
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Free Refreshments
- Get complimentary micro-roasted coffee, tea, fruit water, and beer at every WeWork location.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.