750 Lexington Ave
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding Coworking Space in Lenox Hill
Whether you’re looking to launch a new venture or expand your operations, the jaw-dropping views and all-inclusive amenities of WeWork’s coworking space in Lenox Hill are sure to elevate your business to the next level. Seven floors connected with internal stairways make accessing our hallmark amenities easy, from front-desk service and private offices to unique conference rooms equipped for teams of all sizes. And with the 4, 5, 6, F, Q, N, R, and W trains mere steps away, getting where you need to go has never been easier. We’ve thought of everything at 750 Lexington. Schedule a visit today to come see for yourself.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Coworking Space on 59th and Lexington?
Located three blocks away from Central Park, our space inside this striking skyscraper offers an impressive mix of upscale charm with a bright, open interior. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning views of New York City, filling the space with natural light. Surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and galleries, there’s no shortage of options when it comes time to unwind. Recognized worldwide as the go-to destination for the business elite, rub elbows over lunch with the best and brightest of Madison Avenue’s advertising firms and United Nations diplomats. Ready to wow your guests and jumpstart your team’s innovation? Our coworking space on 59th and Lexington is the place to be.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.