Finding Workspace Near Union Square
33 Irving Pl
Manhattan, New York City Address
Steps from Union Square, this New York office space is nestled on a tree-shaded block lined with cafes and restaurants. WeWork Irving Place’s central location attracts a large community ranging from young startups to established businesses, and many focus on education, media, or the nonprofit sector. Union Square features a farmers’ market three days a week, and lots of members here peruse it for local produce. Pete’s Tavern, one of the city’s oldest bars, is a favorite happy hour spot. WeWork Irving Place is a great location for commuters, as the L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, and 6 trains run nearby. If you’re looking for a vibrant office space in a convenient location, WeWork Irving Place is hard to beat.
What will it cost?
33 Irving Pl New York NY 10003
- 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, L
- Street Parking
- M1A, M14D, M1, M2, M3, M101, M102, M103, X1, X10, X10B
- Storage available. There is a CitiBike station nearby, on the corner of 16th and Irving Place
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork Irving Place for Unique Office Space
There’s a lot to love about our office space at Irving Place. Beyond WeWork’s hallmark amenities like endless microbrew and passionate onsite team, members enjoy the custom art pieces, reclaimed wood walls, ping pong room, and more. Sunlight streams in through large windows to illuminate the spacious common areas. You can grab a snack from the Honesty Market or enjoy a latte at the espresso bar, both located right inside our coworking space. Find everything your business needs (and loves) at WeWork Irving Place.
Events at 33 Irving Pl
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- The Decentralized Exchange Network Presents: Wealth Creation with Bitcoin featuring Jeffrey WernickNovember 6th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- GiveDirectly Donor MeetupJuly 24th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Happy Hour - WeSleep: 25% Off AllswellJuly 19th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Supercharge Your Gut Health with Parsley Health NY & Local RootsJuly 18th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Coney Island at WeWork: Pop-Up with Gourmade2OrderJuly 17th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.