Finding NoMad Office Space
450 Park Ave S
Manhattan, New York City Address
For a professional environment that’s as innovative and inspiring as the city itself, our coworking space on 31st and Park Avenue South is the place to be. Intelligently designed workspaces, beautiful private offices, and generous conference rooms span six floors of this 12-story building. Plus, commuting is simple with a central location close to parking, public transit, and a Citi Bike station just one block away. Surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and galleries, there’s no shortage of options when it comes time to unwind. Book a tour today to explore everything this NoMad office space has to offer.
What will it cost?
450 Park Avenue South New York NY 10016
- 6 at 28 St station (2 blocks away)
- ParkRight at 29th St/Park Ave S
- FDR Dr (4 blocks away)
- M1, M2, M3 at Madison Av/E 30 St (1 block away)
- Citibike at 29th St/Broadway (4 blocks away)
- 34th St Ferry (8 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.