1460 Broadway New York NY 10036
View on map
Times Square Office Space
Occupying 13 full floors, our office space in Times Square attracts a diverse group of businesses. You’ll find e-commerce companies, theater and music marketers, and tech startups galore in our impressive, modern building. Located on the corner of 41st Street and Broadway, we’re within walking distance to some of the city’s busiest subway lines—1, 2, 3, A, C, E, N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, and 7 trains—as well as the shuttle to Grand Central. Plus, we’re a block away from Bryant Park, the perfect location for an afternoon stroll to jumpstart your creativity. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, join WeWork Times Square.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork for Unique Office Space in Times Square?
Steps from the Theater District, this New York office space is designed as an ode to the neighborhood's colorful history, complete with eye-catching art, slick wallpaper, and colorful neon signs. In keeping with the theme, our community bar on the fourth floor is actually a custom marquee movie sign—check it out while you’re filling up on fresh micro-roasted coffee or rejuvenating fruit water. Our coworking space includes a private lobby and a spacious common area on the 17th floor where you can host professional events or mingle with other members. There’s also a wrap-around roof terrace with an amazing view of Times Square. The best part? We’re dog-friendly. When you’re looking for a workspace that’ll leave you feeling energized and productive, choose WeWork Times Square.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Outdoor Balcony
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.