Williamsburg Office Space
134 N 4th St
Brooklyn, New York City Address
Smack in the middle of Brooklyn’s hottest neighborhood, our Williamsburg office space epitomizes the modern work environment. We occupy the entire second floor of a newly constructed building directly above Whole Foods, saving you a trip to the market. The laid-back community here attracts small startups to established companies, many of them in tech. Myriad options for food, fitness, and fun line the bustling Bedford Avenue, including Radegast Hall & Biergarten and Toby’s Estate Coffee. There are plenty of public transportation options—the office space is conveniently located near the L, G, J, M, and Z subway lines. Put your best ideas to the test in this entrepreneurial cradle of the city’s trendiest borough.
What will it cost?
Location134 N 4th St. Brooklyn NY 11249
- Bedford L, Lorimer G
- There is street parking and also a nearby QuikPark ($15/day)
- Brooklyn Queens Expressway
- Rodney Street and S 5th Street
- Storage available
- Williamsburg Ferry - 440 Kent Ave
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Coworking Space Williamsburg
Our coworking space at Williamsburg is the beautiful result of a total renovation. The building now features two rows of private offices with a large common area, where floor-to-ceiling windows (we’re talking really high ceilings here, folks) allow tons of natural light to flood through the entire space. The finishes are understated and bright, adding to the natural loftiness of the environment and giving members plenty of headspace for their best ideas. Our central stairwell features an impressive mural by Lunch Money, our art installations team, adding a nice talking point for client office tours. There are lots of sought-after amenities here too, like a dozen spacious conference rooms, a room for new mothers, and a dog-friendly policy. Your business will fit right in here. Book a tour today.
Events at 134 N 4th St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Offsite Veterans Appreciation Happy Hour at MidnightsNovember 15th, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
- Cold Brew + Appear HEREJuly 10th, 9:30AM - 11:00AM
- TGIM on the RoofJuly 2nd,11:00AM - 2:00PM
- Boozy Popsicles with Ooma OfficeJune 28th, 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- World Cup Watch Party: England vs. BelguimJune 28th, 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.