Paseo de los Virreyes 65, Puerta de Hierro Zapopan, Jalisco Guadalajara JAL 45116
Unique Coworking Office Space near Boulevard Puerta de Hierro
If you are looking for a beautiful coworking office space that’s easy to reach by Boulevard Puerta de Hierro or Patria Avenue, this is the spot for you. This shared office space in Paseo de Los Virreyes is spread across a building completely dedicated to WeWork’s community. Located across the road from the upmarket department store, El Palacio de Hierro, Plaza Andares and sharing a building with plenty of international restaurants in the Landmark mall, you won’t be short of entertainment. Looking to catch a movie in the evenings or pop over to the gym? Either way, you have cinemas and several gyms within walking distance. Daily commutes are also a dream—we’ve ensured both bike storage and parking for the entrepreneurs and executives that plan to share the bright and beautiful common areas. Nestled in Mexico's innovation capital, moving to this WeWork space will give your company the address that it deserves.
What will it cost?
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.