154 Grand St
Manhattan, New York CityAdresse
Finding Coworking Space in Soho
In a handsome tenement-style building at the crossroads of Soho, Nolita, Little Italy, and Chinatown, this New York coworking space was the very first location to be opened by WeWork. Our six floors of space feature exposed brick, towering columns, and huge windows. Members who make their home here—many of them creative agencies accompanied by a broad range from other industries—appreciate that the area is a convenient hub, with most major subway lines nearby. If you’re looking for a convenient downtown location, a vibrant mix of companies, and a strong sense of history, it’s hard to beat this New York coworking space.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
What Makes WeWork’s Soho Shared Office Unique?
This 1910 building set the tone for all WeWork locations to follow, introducing a fresh perspective to historic office space. We personally soda-blasted the brick walls to scrub them back to their natural beauty, revealing a beautiful patina on the old-school original elevator. A layout with only one central hallway on each floor enables light to penetrate every room, and our central stone fire stair is an impressive sight. With a pet-friendly policy, unusual ground-floor lounge, and wide swaths of desks available for growing teams, our location on Grand Street is a big draw for your business.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.