609 5th Avenue
609 5th Avenue New York NY 10017
609 5th Avenue
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding Midtown East Office Space
Under the gaze of Rockefeller Center, our shared office in Midtown East sets you up for success. Twelve floors of this 13-story building are dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with onsite bike storage and the B, D, F, M, E, 4, 5, 6, 7 trains nearby; if you’re coming from out of town, Grand Central Station is also within walking distance. After work, head to Ralph Lauren’s historic Polo Bar for a meal with the team, or impress clients with a Broadway play in true New York fashion. Ready to start your next chapter in this iconic business hub? Join our Rockefeller Center coworking space today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.