Coworking Just South of SoHo
Manhattan, New York City Address
Located in the heart of SoHo, 428 Broadway is the perfect combination of classic New York styling and modern creative vibes. Built in 1889, this building embodies the time; elegant cast iron columns, high ceilings, wood floors, and bathing natural light all come together to create the perfect environment for peaceful community-based working. Spanning four levels of a six-story brick building, our 428 Broadway coworking office space is ready to help your business flourish. Home to musicians, post-production houses, digital designers, marketers, finance and more, our space is welcoming for companies looking to join a cozy creative community. Getting here is a snap, as the N, Q, R, W, J, Z, and 6 subways lines right next door. After you've crushed your work for the day, The Crosby Street Hotel & the Nomo SoHo are great spots for post-work cocktails. We offer a gorgeous space, warm atmosphere & easy access to public transportation.
What will it cost?
428 Broadway New York NY 10013
- J, Z, N, Q, R, 6, A, C, E, 1
- Champion Parking (Monday-Friday $32/hour, max $55)
- Canal Street and Broadway
- M5, X1, X27, X28
- There is a CitiBike station nearby
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Why WeWork SoHo South Means Unique Office Space
Graceful architectural details give character to this New York office space, tucked away in one of the beauties of the SoHo-Cast Iron Historic District. It’s from 1889, so you’ll find elegant columns, high ceilings, honey-colored wood floors, and lots of natural light. Our designers were inspired by the youthful, hip energy of the neighborhood, so the space features pops of graphic art and classic lyrics to keep your creative juices flowing. With a new mothers’ room, dog-friendly policy, and all-inclusive amenities, SoHo South is a unique place to bring your business to the next level.
Events at 428 Broadway
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- TGIM BreakfastMay 14th, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
- Earth Day InitiativeFebruary 21st,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Compassion|Kindness|Community|PartyDecember 14th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- E-2 Visa Workshop: Requirements and Business OptionsNovember 28th,11:30AM - 12:30PM
- Lunch With Lyons Den YogaNovember 15th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.