Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Downtown Manhattan’s 25 Broadway Office Space
Looking down on one of the city’s most famous icons, our 25 Broadway office space puts you in the heart of Lower Manhattan. On the three open, airy floors occupied by WeWork, the atmosphere is relaxed but electric. Members here range from one-person startups to corporations with dozens of employees, so it’s no surprise that their industries include advertising, fashion, marketing, accounting, and public relations. Transportation is easy—find the 1, R, and W trains at Rector Street, the 4 and 5 at Wall Street, and the J and Z at Broad Street. Steps away is Stone Street, an alley with bars and restaurants that are perfect for a client dinner or team outing like Luke’s Lobster and the Dead Rabbit. For an unbeatable location, great amenities, and a friendly atmosphere, you can’t beat 25 Broadway.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Why WeWork for Office Space Near 25 Broadway?
Looking down on the iconic Charging Bull, our 25 Broadway office space puts you in the heart of the Financial District. Dating from 1921, our building’s stunning lobby captures the spirit of the era with domed ceilings, majestic columns, and murals by Ezra Winter. The office space at 25 Broadway embraces the natural industrial aesthetic, adding refined elements that make it a truly unique workspace experience that still embodies the professional vibe of FiDi. A limited, more neutral color palette and materials selection make the space feel seasoned and mature, meaning even the most prestigious enterprise clientele will feel comfortable. Beyond WeWork’s hallmark amenities like endless microbrew and personal assistance from Community Managers, members enjoy bike storage, an arcade room, and even a bocce ball court. Our 25 Broadway location combines WeWork’s futuristic vision of work with the traditional attitude of FiDi. Your business will fit right in.
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Bocce Court
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Rise by We
- Strengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.