Finding Coworking Space at City Hall
Manhattan, New York City Address
In Manhattan's Financial District, this ten-story coworking space at City Hall puts you right across the street from the Fulton Center transit hub. You’ll have easy access to the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z, N, and R subway lines—other lines a mere 10-minute walk. The proximity of government offices and city courts makes this location ideal for lobbyists and lawyers, but it attracts everyone from one-person startups to huge corporations across all industries. One look and you’ll see how this New York office space keeps that buttoned-up, professional feeling without losing that youthful charisma.
What will it cost?
222 Broadway 19th Floor New York NY 10038
- 4, 5, 6, 2, 3, A, C, E, J, Z, R, PATH
- Rapid Park ($592/month, $26/day), Little Man Parking ($24/day), Quik Park Nassau ($25/day)
- West Side Highway (Henry Hudson Parkway) and FDR
- Park Row/Ann St., Broadway/Cortland St., Church St./Cortland St., West St./Liberty St
- Storage available. CitiBike station nearby
- Staten Island Ferry
- Honesty MarketWith a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Rise by WeStrengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Our Unique Contribution to City Hall Office Space
Open and airy, our space at City Hall is playful but refined. Each floor is themed differently—you’ll move from indoor park to whimsical circus to mid-century modern as you move on up. The views in every direction from this towering building are unbelievable: to the north—there’s the Empire State Building, to the east—the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges, and to the west—One World Trade Center. Miguel McKelvey, one of WeWork’s founders, even helped spray paint the thousands of floppy disks in the elevator lobby. Take your break to the next level at our old-school video game lounge on the 21st floor. It’s got a 4TV array and classic Nintendo installed for your gaming pleasure. You’ll be hard pressed to find workspace as energizing as this, especially in the Financial District.
Events at 222 Broadway
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Meetup: NY Sharing EconomyMay 8th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- BLOOD DRIVE | AMERICAN RED CROSSMay 3rd,10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Intro to #EqualitytechDecember 4th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- How to Talk to ITOctober 24th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Fireside Chat: Find Your WhySeptember 7th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.