205 Hudson St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding Space at 205 Hudson St
WeWork 205 Hudson is three floors of sunny TriBeCa coworking space unlike any other. Located inside a 12-story building that overlooks the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, members from a range of industries love this shared workspace for its thoughtful design, vibrant community, and easy access. The 1, C, and E trains are nearby, making the commute from uptown, Penn Station, and Brooklyn a breeze; those who commute from New Jersey have direct access via the Holland Tunnel. Your team will love our signature offerings—from unlimited micro-roasted coffee and custom art to support from onsite staff. After work, entertain clients or celebrate team wins at one of the neighborhood’s many posh eateries and trendy bars. For everything you need to make your business world go round, WeWork 205 Hudson is the ticket.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for TriBeCa Coworking Space
In a classic industrial building that dates back to 1928, WeWork 205 Hudson has innovation in its DNA. Once a factory and now a hub for businesses, artists, and nonprofits, this location boasts huge windows, concrete floors, and numerous original columns throughout. Our designers took inspiration from the natural light and serenity of the nearby Hudson River, and the result is space that serves as a haven even when you’re up against a tight deadline or investor pitch. Clusters of lights conjure images of clouds, while earth tones and natural fibers keep the vibe in our common areas focused and centered. Whether you’re a team of one or 100, you’ll love working at WeWork 205 Hudson. Book a tour today to come see for yourself.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.