Fulton Center Coworking
Manhattan, New York City Address
Crowning the Fulton Center transit hub, this New York coworking space has in-building access to most major subway lines: the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z, N, and R can get you wherever you need to go. The nine-story space offers a can’t-be-beat location for commuters from around the city, as well as New Jersey, thanks to nearby PATH trains. With all the latest amenities, this location is just right for businesses ranging from startups to larger companies—financial firms make their home here, thanks to the proximity of the Financial District, as well as media and tech companies. If you’re looking for a prime spot in Lower Manhattan, turn to WeWork Fulton Center.
What will it cost?
200 Broadway New York NY 10038
- Fulton Center
- West Side Highway
- Stocked KitchensEnjoy complimentary fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, and tea, or prep your lunch with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Rise by WeStrengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Unique Office Space Near Fulton Center
WeWork Fulton Center straddles buildings built two centuries apart—a testament to timelessness and contemporary style. Fittingly, the location’s theme dissolves time and geometry. Find the familiar comforts of mid-century furniture and lighting within the crisp modernity of Fulton Center’s metallic space. More than even the geometric wall patterns, though, the circular floorplan makes this a truly novel experience each day. As you move throughout the space, enjoy 360 degrees of windows and views of downtown. If you’re looking for a premier location with an unbeatably friendly vibe, WeWork Fulton Center is hard to beat.
Events at 200 Broadway
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- 5 Foreign Entrepreneurs Talk US Startup & Business ExpansionMay 10th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Book Launch : Seven Hours Behind | A Guide For NYC LoversApril 24th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- REmix: Leveraging Social Media to Build your BrandApril 10th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- NY AdTech Meetup: GDPR Panel and Happy HourApril 4th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- The Formula To A Successful Brand – presented by BLØWMarch 15th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.