Wall Street Office Space
110 Wall St
Manhattan, New York City Address
If you’re thinking this high-rise New York office space attracts banking and financial firms, you’re only part right. Bright and airy, this coworking space’s five floors have a sharp, sophisticated look that attracts companies of every shape and size. Chatting in front the brightly hued mural reading “Fortune Favors the Bold” or gazing out at awesome views of the East River, you might find the owner of a tiny custom tailor shop and someone from a multinational insurance company. With easy access to the ferries that depart from Pier 11, this location is also the perfect spot for Brooklyn-based companies looking for an easy commute to lower Manhattan. The 2 and 3 subway lines are the closest, but the 1, 4, 5, J, R, and Z lines are also nearby. There’s plenty of parking in the area. WeLive is also located in the building, making this New York office space the perfect place for work or play.
What will it cost?
110 Wall St New York NY 10005
- 2 and 3 trains
- Quik Park on Water Street ($40/day)
- Water & Wall
- Storage available. There is also CitiBike station nearby, on Water Street
- Pier 15 and East River Ferry Service
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- Rise by WeStrengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Events at 110 Wall St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Ascent Conference Presents: Vin Clancy's "Growth Hacking Live" talkJuly 11th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Pride DayJune 22nd, 1:30PM - 2:30PM
- Weekly Humorist Presents: Guaranteed Delivery!April 30th, 8:00PM - 10:00PM
- Farewell to Zach Samuel BlumenfeldApril 19th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Vita Coco TastingApril 10th, 1:00PM - 3:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.