11 Park Pl
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Find Office Space in Lower Manhattan
Looking to give your business a fresh perspective? This Lower Manhattan office space features four floors of beautiful lounges, art-filled meeting rooms, and panoramic views for team collaboration and big thinking. Ideally situated at the intersection of FiDi and Tribeca, you’ll have quick access to heavy-hitters in both commerce and creativity. Not to mention the convenience of the A, C, 2, 3, N, R, and W trains all within a block or two. From festive cocktails at The Wooly Public to south of the border fare at Rosa Mexicano, this dynamic neighborhood has a wealth of drinking and dining spots—perfect for team wins or client dinners. In addition to our standard suite of amenities, this location also has a wellness room for optimizing work-life balance. Beat the grind and empower your employees by setting up shop at this Lower Manhattan workspace.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.