W. 43rd St.
311 W 43rd St. New York NY 10036
View on map
W. 43 St. Coworking Office Near Port Authority
At WeWork West 43rd Street, find office space near Port Authority that brings breezy East End design to the Midtown bustle. We’ve developed six floors of coworking space and private offices in this incredible building, bringing together startups, nonprofits, and large companies from a range of industries. Enjoy a workweek filled with bright, spacious common areas, private phone rooms, and networking events that put you in good company. Plus, with tons of transportation options at 42nd Street, getting to work is easy. Make your next big move at WeWork West 43rd Street.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique Coworking Offices on West 43rd Street
In the former headquarters of publishing giant Scribner’s, WeWork West 43rd Street is coworking space and then some. Located near Port Authority, this lofty shared office is filled with natural light and unique designs inspired by the sea. Walls of windows and a penthouse rooftop offer breathtaking views of Times Square and the Hudson River, while Montauk-inspired furniture and wallpaper keep things serene even during that sales call or investor pitch. For inspiring workspace and the amenities you need, join WeWork West 43rd Street today.
Events at W. 43rd St.
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
1: 1 Financial Planning For Both Businesses and Individuals
Pooka Pure & Simple Pop-up
Blowing Away the Myths of Meditation: You CAN Meditate
TGIM Breakfast: Breakfast Burritos
RK Spoken Word Poetry
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.