12 East 49th Street New York NY 10017
View on map
Coworking Office Space Near Rockefeller Center
Enter through the impressive three-story, art-filled lobby and make your way up to WeWork Tower 49—New York office space that revels in Midtown realness. We’ve developed 16 floors of private offices and coworking space with incredible views of nearby landmarks like Radio City Music Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center. This glass tower is iconically 1980s business, and we’ve incorporated playful power-broker designs with a little Grace Jones-inspired boldness. Spaces devoted to new mothers, brainstorming, and events reimagine the classics for the modern workforce. Join us at WeWork Tower 49 for a fresh take on corporate sophistication.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
Unique to this Building
- Brainstorming Room
- Event Space
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.