3537 36th Street Astoria NY 11106
View on map
Studio Square Office Space
There’s always something going on around Astoria’s Studio Square, often related to fashion, food, film, or some combination of the three. (The historic Kaufman Astoria Studios and the Museum of the Moving Image are just down the block, adding to the glitz and glamor of the area.) This Queens office space occupies four floors of an industrial-style building and has access to a gorgeous rooftop that’s perfect for hosting any type of event.
Filled with one-of-a-kind amenities, this coworking space features a piano room, screening room, and huge garage doors that roll up to give access to a sunny patio that overlooks the Beer Garden below. If you need more dining options, grab a quick bite from Il Bambino or another of the neighborhood’s stellar eateries. There are N and Q trains on the elevated tracks at 36th Avenue, and E, M, and R trains at 36th Street. For a comfortable space with great transportation options and plenty of nearby spots for wining and dining, head to WeWork Studio Square.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.