109 S 5th Street Brooklyn NY 11249
View on map
Coworking in South Williamsburg
The freshest iteration of a renovated garment warehouse, our South Williamsburg coworking space has industrial vibes on all seven levels. With a sweet location in one of Brooklyn’s most popular neighborhoods, it’s the place to be for those who like to keep things more low-key in the outer boroughs, but still want access to plenty of bars and restaurants. Strolling under the bridge leads to street art and river parks, providing creatives and startups with plenty of inspiration. For drivers, there’s easy parking, and immediate access to the BQE and Williamsburg Bridge. MTA commuters find the Marcy Avenue J, M, and Z subway station close by. Grow your business in one of New York’s hippest neighborhoods at WeWork South Williamsburg.
It’s an exciting area, with tons of bars and restaurants in every direction. There’s parking in the area, and easy access to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and the Williamsburg Bridge. The Marcy Avenue J, M, and Z subway station is a 10-minute walk from the building. Expand your business in one of New York’s most sought-after neighborhoods at WeWork South Williamsburg.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Coffee Bar
- Elevate your caffeination routine with a state-of-the-art espresso machine—frothed milk, anyone?
What Makes WeWork South Williamsburg Office Space So Unique?
First a guitar factory, then a textile plant, this office space has always been a place where things are made. We’re keeping the tradition alive with designs that capture that spirit. With every visual nuance, you see the effort put into crafting beauty—talk about motivation. The space features a wellness room for new mothers, an in-house coffee bar with its own barista, and upgraded conference rooms suited for photographers or audio technicians. Plus, we’re dog friendly. WeWork South Williamsburg keeps your creative juices flowing.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at South Williamsburg
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
NYC Design Week Party - Hosted by Visual Magnetics
High NY Meetup
Accelerating Founders Series Startup Seminar
The Music Playground Happy Hour
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.