109 S 5th Street Brooklyn NY 11249
View on map
Our South Williamsburg Shared Workspace
In a newly renovated garment warehouse, this Williamsburg office space has an industrial vibe on all seven levels. With a great location in one of Brooklyn’s most popular neighborhoods, the coworking space features a wellness room for new mothers, an in-house coffee bar with its very own barista, and upgraded conference rooms that are perfect for anyone in photography and audio recording.
It’s an exciting area, with tons of bars and restaurants in every direction. There’s parking in the area, and easy access to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and the Williamsburg Bridge. The Marcy Avenue J, M, and Z subway station is a 10-minute walk from the building. Expand your business in one of New York’s most sought-after neighborhoods at WeWork South Williamsburg.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Mothers' Room
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.