175 Varick Street New York NY 10014
View on map
175 Varick St
What used to be a loading dock is now an impressive entrance to this one-of-a-kind New York office space. It’s been transformed into an expansive terrace where the huge bay doors are often thrown open to catch the breeze. Once called the Printing District, the Soho West neighborhood is now home to media and advertising companies, digital innovators, and tech startups. The community working out of this New York coworking space is just as diverse, which is why these seven floors include unique amenities like a 24-person screening room. There’s never a quiet day in this New York coworking space, as collaboration is common in each of the industrial-style common areas.
Hudson and Varick streets are both lined with tasty restaurants, and you’re minutes away from Houston Hall for after-work drinks. The Houston Street 1 and 2 station is a block north, and three blocks southeast is the Spring Street A, C, and E station. When you need easily accessible office space that’s suited for a wide range of companies, consider WeWork Soho West.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Your Best Desk is at WeWork Soho West
What was once a simple loading dock is now the impressive entrance of our one-of-a-kind New York office space at Soho South. We’ve transformed the space but kept all the good stuff, adding a tremendous terrace where the huge bay doors are often thrown open to catch the breeze. There’s never a quiet day here, as collaboration is typical in each of the industrial-style common areas. The location includes unique amenities like a 24-person screening room, bike storage, an event space, and new mothers’ room. Plus, you can bring your best friend to work—we’re dog-friendly. Snag a desk in SoHo where the coffee never runs dry and the space inspires you to create and connect. Join us at WeWork Soho West.
- Screening Room
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Event Space
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.