428 Broadway New York NY 10013
View on map
soho shared office space
Graceful architectural details give character to this New York office space, tucked away in one of the beauties in the Soho-Cast Iron Historic District. It’s from 1889, so look for elegant columns, high ceilings, honey-colored wood floors, and lots of natural light. Spread out over four levels of this six-story brick building, this coworking space is one of the more intimate locations.
Home to fashion, beauty, and tech businesses, among many others, the dog-friendly space is perfect for companies looking to build a tight-knit community. Getting here is a snap, as the N, Q, R, J, Z, and 6 subways lines are all within a few blocks. The Crosby Street Hotel and the Nomo Soho are great destinations for after-work cocktails, as both have lovely outdoor patios. For a gorgeous space, a warm atmosphere, and easy access by public transportation, WeWork Soho South is the way to go.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Mothers' Room
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.