27-01 Queens Plaza N Long Island City NY 11101
View on map
Bring Your Business to Long Island City
Stake your claim in New York City’s fastest-growing community. Bringing together creators from a variety of industries, WeWork Queens Plaza features two floors of prime office space in a neighborhood known for its industrial roots. Formerly a hub for factories and manufacturing plants, Long Island City is now a hybrid hotbed of art and business. JetBlue’s corporate headquarters is nearby, while Silvercup Studios—a NYC staple for film and television production—shoots just down the street. For those seeking cultural inspiration, MoMA PS1 and Museum of the Moving Image offer nearby access to the arts. Ample transportation options—including the E, F, M, R, N, W, 7, and G trains, the Q30, Q60, and Q101 buses, and the East River Ferry—put the entire city within reach. Build your business in a booming borough at WeWork Queens Plaza.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Explore Our Queensboro Plaza Office Space
Originally constructed in 1911 as the Brewster Building, the now 700,000 square-foot office building was once an assembly plant for Brewster and Rolls Royce, producing horse-drawn carriages, automobiles, and World War II aircraft. We’ve kept the hard-working spirit of the spot while upgrading the specs. The office features lightning-fast WiFi, eye-catching conference rooms, and easily-accessible printing stations. But what makes the environment special is the collaborative and vibrant vibe that flows through the space. Set your team up for success at WeWork Queens Plaza.
Events at Queens Plaza
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
MEET AND CONNECT BUSINESS SPEED NETWORKING
June 12th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.