79 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
View on map
NoMad Office Space
Near the iconic Flatiron Building, this New York office space encompasses 10 floors of a 17-story building dating from the 1920s. It’s a sprawling space, but thoughtful design ensures that there are always some tucked away corners where you can concentrate on the project or comfortable common areas perfect for hosting that large-scale event. There’s a bike room for commuters and lots of eye-catching original art.
The types of businesses attracted to the space run the gamut from newly launched tech companies, fashion bloggers, architects, venture capitalists—you’ll find colleagues in just about every field within these walls. To get here, hop aboard the 4 or 6 line (they stop less than a block away) or the R, N, or Q lines (all two or three blocks from the front door). With a warm, welcoming environment, this coworking space is the perfect community to start or grow your business.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Honesty Market
- Game Lounge
- Event Space
- Mothers' Room
- Bike Storage
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.