1 Little West 12th Street New York NY 10014
View on map
Coworking in the Meatpacking District
Facing a cobblestone square that’s frequently filled with runway models and film crews, this pet-friendly New York office space sits on the edge of the bustling Meatpacking District. But step through the front doors of this six-story New York coworking hub and you’ll notice immediately the quiet and calm vibe.
There are several subway lines—1, 2, 3, A, C, E, L—within a few blocks, so getting around the city is simple. If you are the type who likes few distractions during the work day, consider this New York office space.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- Arcade Room
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.