Coworking Office Space Meatpacking District
1 Little W 12th St
Manhattan, New York City Address
Facing a cobblestone square that’s frequently filled with runway models and film crews, this location sits on the edge of the bustling Meatpacking District. But step through the front doors of this six-story New York coworking hub and enjoy a quiet oasis of productivity. Spanning through a structure that was once three different buildings, our entire space is filled with sleek private offices, beautiful lounges, and equipped meeting rooms. Professionals in fashion, design, film, and law appreciate this spot, strolling to the High Line for 1-on-1 chats. After a day at their desks, members join the after-work crowd wandering over from the nearby Google offices to the open-air Biergarten at the Standard Hotel, or the cocktail lounge at Tippler. Several subway lines—1, 2, 3, A, C, E, L— stop within a few blocks, so commuting is easy. If you’re looking to keep things funky downtown, but find a focus-friendly environment, join us at WeWork Meatpacking.
What will it cost?
Location1 Little West 12th Street New York NY 10014
- 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, F, M
- iPark, located at 107 W 13 St ($15 for half hour to $40 for 24 hours). Icon Parking Systems, located at 309 W 14th St ($27 for half hour to $70 for 24 hours)
- West Side Highway
- Bus Stops: W 14 ST & Hudson St, W 14 ST & 9 AV, 8AV & W 14 St. Buses Nearby: M11, M12, M14A, M14D, M20
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Why WeWork Meatpacking Means Unique Office Space
Our workspace in the Meatpacking District celebrates that the location was originally three totally separate buildings, by giving them each their own character. Find unique wood flooring throughout—the second floor, for example, features reclaimed flooring from an old high school gym upstate. We maintained the brick walls to preserve the space’s industrial charm, and added custom concrete bathroom sinks built by our friends at the Concrete Shop. Aside from being just plain pretty, the location is pet-friendly, has an event space, an arcade room, and a new mothers’ room. You don’t have to look far for inspiration when you move your team into WeWork Meatpacking.
Events at 1 Little W 12th St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Lunch + Learn: How To Build A Winning BrandMarch 22nd,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Goodbye winter.... Hello Spring! JIBS SAMPLE SALEMarch 1st, 4:00PM - 7:00PM
- WeWork FC Soccer PracticeMarch 7th, 7:00AM - 8:00AM
- HIIT Bootcamp at WeWork Chelsea with WeWork WellnessDecember 1st, 7:00PM - 7:45PM
- Meditation | 300 ParkDecember 1st,12:00PM - 12:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.