1 Little West 12th Street New York NY 10014
View on map
Coworking Office Space Meatpacking District
Facing a cobblestone square that’s frequently filled with runway models and film crews, this location sits on the edge of the bustling Meatpacking District. But step through the front doors of this six-story New York coworking hub and enjoy a quiet oasis of productivity. Spanning through a structure that was once three different buildings, our entire space is filled with sleek private offices, beautiful lounges, and equipped meeting rooms. Professionals in fashion, design, film, and law appreciate this spot, strolling to the High Line for 1-on-1 chats. After a day at their desks, members join the after-work crowd wandering over from the nearby Google offices to the open-air Biergarten at the Standard Hotel, or the cocktail lounge at Tippler. Several subway lines—1, 2, 3, A, C, E, L— stop within a few blocks, so commuting is easy. If you’re looking to keep things funky downtown, but find a focus-friendly environment, join us at WeWork Meatpacking.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Meatpacking Means Unique Office Space
Our workspace in the Meatpacking District celebrates that the location was originally three totally separate buildings, by giving them each their own character. Find unique wood flooring throughout—the second floor, for example, features reclaimed flooring from an old high school gym upstate. We maintained the brick walls to preserve the space’s industrial charm, and added custom concrete bathroom sinks built by our friends at the Concrete Shop. Aside from being just plain pretty, the location is pet-friendly, has an event space, an arcade room, and a new mothers’ room. You don’t have to look far for inspiration when you move your team into WeWork Meatpacking.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Arcade Room
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at Meatpacking
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Lunch + Learn: How To Build A Winning Brand
March 22nd, 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.