950 Sixth Ave New York NY 10001
950 Sixth Ave New York NY 10001
View on map
Finding an Office Space Near Herald Square
If you’re looking for dynamic New York workspace in Midtown Manhattan, WeWork Herald Square is a classic. We’ve revamped five floors of a turn-of-the-century building into smartly crafted conference rooms, coworking space, and lounge areas, along with our own private lobby. This neighborhood is an iconic vision of the NYC business-bustle, so your guests will feel situated right in the thick of things. With Herald Square’s central location, you’ll have plenty of lunch and transportation options, not to mention the park and great shopping. Join us at WeWork Herald Square for a location that’s suit-and-tie outside, next-gen inside.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
WeWork Herald Square for Unique Coworking Office
Named after the New York Herald newspaper distribution company, our building is one to marvel. Our interior designers used its history and the neighborhood’s retail explosion to celebrate color, surfaces, and materials in playful configurations. Restored terracotta arches throughout the spaces’ ceilings convey serious elegance with the provocativeness of contemporary style. Private offices feature plenty of windows, plus a unique duplex if you want a more spectacular spread. Whether your company considers itself dapper, swanky, or smart, it’ll fit right in at WeWork Herald Square.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
Events at Herald Square
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
BabyBloom Surrogacy Consultations
B2B Growth Squad Meetup
Always Love Happy Hour
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.