200 Broadway New York NY 10038
View on map
Fulton Center Coworking
At the Fulton Center transit hub, this New York office space has easy access to most major subway lines: the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z, N, and R subway lines can get you wherever you need to go. The nine-story coworking space has a great location for commuters from other parts of the city, as well as New Jersey, thanks to the nearby PATH trains. With all the latest amenities, this location is just right for businesses ranging from startups to larger companies—financial firms make their home here, thanks to the proximity of the Financial District, as well as media and tech companies. If you’re looking for a prime spot in Lower Manhattan, turn to WeWork Fulton Center.
What will it cost?
- Free Refreshments
- Get complimentary micro-roasted coffee, tea, fruit water, and beer at every WeWork location.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique Office Space Near Fulton Center
WeWork Fulton Center straddles buildings built two centuries apart—a testament to timelessness and contemporary style. Fittingly, the location’s theme dissolves time and geometry. Find the familiar comforts of mid-century furniture and lighting within the crisp modernity of Fulton Center’s metallic space. More than even the geometric wall patterns, though, the circular floorplan makes this a truly novel experience each day. As you move throughout the space, enjoy 360 degrees of windows and views of downtown. If you’re looking for a premier location with an unbeatably friendly vibe, WeWork Fulton Center is hard to beat.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.