349 5th Avenue New York NY 10016
View on map
Finding Empire State Coworking Office Space
WeWork’s Empire State coworking space is a six-level spectacle in one of Manhattan’s busiest commercial corridors. But it’s not just media and public relations companies that make their home here. A healthy range of companies from diverse industries have set up shop, large and small. Getting around couldn’t be simpler, with the N, Q, R, B, D, F, and M trains departing from Herald Square. After work, take your team out to karaoke at Radio Star to celebrate a big win, or choose from a great beer selection at the Ginger Man—both nearby. When you need professional amenities, a great location, and a friendly vibe, consider this New York coworking space.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique Office Space at WeWork Empire State
WeWork Empire State ups the ante with amenities and vibes you won’t find in other office spaces. Each floor has a different color scheme that permeates the space and adds tons of energy, reinterpreting architectural details in a fresh way. Need a pro-level recording studio for your company’s podcast? What about a screening room to present your latest campaign to prospective clients? Or maybe just a serene place to meditate? They’re all here at this New York coworking hub, plus plenty more. For one of New York’s most memorable views, look straight up: the Empire State Building sits just across the street. All in all, WeWork Empire State is exactly where you need to be.
- Meditation Room
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Screening Room
- Recording Studio
Events at Empire State
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
WeWork FC Indoor Futsal Pick-Up Games
HIIT Bootcamp at WeWork Chelsea with WeWork Wellness
Meditation | 300 Park
Pick Up Volleyball Games!
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.