349 5th Avenue New York NY 10016
View on map
Finding Empire State Coworking
When it comes to New York office space, WeWork Empire State ups the ante with amenities you won’t find at most other places. Need a pro-level recording studio for your company’s podcast or a screening room where you can show off your latest campaign to prospective clients? They’re here at this New York coworking hub, a six-level space in one of Manhattan’s busiest commercial corridors. But it’s not just media and public relations companies that make their home here. There’s a huge range of companies large and small.
For one of New York’s most memorable views, look straight up: the Empire State Building sits just across the street (and figures prominently in the interior design). Getting around couldn’t be simpler, with the N, Q, R, B, D, F, and M trains departing from nearby Herald Square. When you need professional amenities, a great location, and a friendly vibe, consider this New York coworking space.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Meditation Room
- Honesty Market
- Screening Room
- Recording Studio
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.