81 Prospect St Brooklyn NY 11201
View on map
Dumbo Brooklyn Office Space
In one of Brooklyn’s fastest growing neighborhoods, WeWork Dumbo Heights is bustling with energy—the vibe is fun, lively, and collaborative. This Brooklyn office space consists of two industrial-style buildings connected by a skybridge: Prospect, which has nine coworking floors, and Sands, which has four. The views here, especially from the upper floors, extend to the Williamsburg Bridge and beyond to the Manhattan skyline. The colorful common area features engaging murals painted by the design studio Morning Breath, an espresso bar with its own barista, and space for ping-pong, foosball, and even an Xbox. A room for new mothers is a nice perk.
More than 1,000 people call this dog-friendly space their home, and they represent a wide range of businesses from music to software to clothing. It’s easy to get to, with the York Street F subway station just around the corner and the High Street A and C station a short walk from the door. Dumbo Kitchen, one of the area’s most popular restaurants, is a five-minute walk away.
If you’re looking for office space where you’ll immediately feel at home, it’s hard to beat WeWork Dumbo Heights.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Space in Dumbo Heights
Formerly a hub for Jehovah’s Witness printing, the complex in Dumbo Heights has become a mixed-use campus—perfect for our vision of the future of office space. Our designs celebrate the subtleties of the existing architecture like its iconic green windows, as well as the amazing views. From the upper floors, sights extend to the Williamsburg Bridge and beyond to the Manhattan skyline. Each floor at Prospect has a different custom art piece by Lunch Money, our professional muralist team. The colorful common area features an espresso bar with its own barista, and space for ping-pong, foosball, and even an Xbox. A room for new mothers is a nice perk too. If you want office space where you’ll immediately feel at home, you can’t beat WeWork Dumbo Heights.
- Bike Storage
- Mothers' Room
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.