222 Broadway 19th Floor New York NY 10038
View on map
About the Space
In practically every direction, the views from this towering New York office space are unbelievable: to the north there’s the Empire State Building, to the east are the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges, and to the west is One World Trade Center.
In Manhattan's Financial District, this New York coworking space puts you right across the street from the Fulton Center transit hub, meaning you have easy access to the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z, N, and R subway lines (other lines a mere 10-minute walk).
Open and airy, these 10 stories of an office building have an arcade, bike storage, and meeting space ranging from large conference rooms for getting the entire staff together to cozy alcoves where you can have a one-on-one with a special client. The proximity of government offices and city courts make this location ideal for lobbyists and lawyers, but it attracts everyone from one-person startups to huge corporations. One look and you’ll see why this New York office space is so popular.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
Unique to this Building
- Honesty Market
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.