NoMad Office Space
79 Madison Ave
Manhattan, New York City Address
Near the iconic Flatiron Building, this New York office space encompasses 10 floors of a 17-story building dating from the 1920s. It’s a sprawling space, but thoughtful design ensures that there are always some tucked away corners where you can concentrate on the project or comfortable common areas perfect for hosting that large-scale event. There’s a bike room for commuters and lots of eye-catching original art. The types of businesses attracted to the space run the gamut from newly launched tech companies, fashion bloggers, architects, venture capitalists—you’ll find colleagues in just about every field within these walls. To get here, hop aboard the 4 or 6 line (they stop less than a block away) or the R, N, or Q lines (all two or three blocks from the front door). With a warm, welcoming environment, this coworking space is the perfect community to start or grow your business.
What will it cost?
Location27 E 28th St New York NY 10016
- 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, L
- Park Right, located at 39 East 29th Street (enter 6am-9am, exit by 7pm, $25.35). Imperial Parking, located at 201 East 28th Street between 2nd & 3rd Ave (enter 6am-10am, exit by 7pm, $21)
- Madison Ave & East 29th, Madison Ave & East 30th, 5th Ave & West 29th, 5th Ave & West 30th, Lexington Ave & East 28th
- Storage available
- Honesty MarketWith a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
Events at 79 Madison Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- How To Build A World-Class Network In Record TimeAugust 2nd, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Volleyball Pick Up GameMay 10th, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
- DREAMDRY & PUCKER Professional Headshot EventMarch 29th,10:00AM - 4:00PM
- ERA Summer 2017 March Happy HourMarch 21st, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- WeWork FC Soccer PracticeMarch 7th, 7:00AM - 8:00AM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.