Bryant Park office space
54 W 40th St
Manhattan, New York City Address
You’d be hard-pressed to imagine a grander entrance than at WeWork Bryant Park, a neoclassical gem dating from 1902. From the handsome lobby, a wrought iron staircase sweeps you up to the elegant event space with a coffered ceiling and towering windows overlooking one of the city’s most popular parks. The 11 floors of this New York office space attract a wide range of businesses, from fashion and design to finance and investment banking. Getting here from anywhere in the city couldn’t be simpler, with the B, D, F, M and 7 subways a block north and the 1, 2, 3, N, R, and Q subways less than two blocks west. Just behind the iconic New York Public Library, the Bryant Park Grill is a great place if you want to impress clients. With grand surroundings, a vibrant neighborhood, and a creative community, this New York office space is a compelling space to grow your business.
What will it cost?
- B, D, F, M on 40th and 6th, Port Authority (40th and 8th)
54 W. 40th St. New York NY 10018
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at 54 W 40th St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Moxy | Rooftop Happy Hour!August 28th, 5:00PM - 8:00PM
- Professional coaching with Chip Roper & Kim GiddensJune 14th,12:00PM - 3:00PM
- Leather Goods Pop-upDecember 14th,12:00PM - 4:00PM
- Harlem Candle Pop-upNovember 30th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
- Join the Fight: Breast Cancer Ends HereSeptember 7th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.