205 E 42nd St New York NY 10017
View on map
Coworking Office Space at 42nd Street
Just blocks from Grand Central Station, this prime New York office space is home to hundreds of companies, ranging from financial advisors to PR firms to nonprofit agencies. There are also outposts of some well-established companies.
Occupying seven levels of an Art Deco building dating from 1927, the Midtown Manhattan coworking space is great for commuters because of all the transportation options. A variety of buses pass in front of the building, and two blocks away at Grand Central are the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subways and Metro-North commuter trains headed out of the city. If you’re driving, there are several convenient lots nearby.
The space is gorgeous, with high ceilings, spacious common areas, and custom designed wallpaper that really brings it to life. There are more than two dozen conference rooms, including one with a table that you can also use for a game of ping-pong. For a near-it-all location, great transportation options, and all the right amenities, head to WeWork 42nd Street.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.