205 E 42nd St New York NY 10017
View on map
Coworking Space 42nd Street
Located just blocks from Grand Central Station, our 42nd Street office space is home to hundreds of companies, from financial advisors to PR firms to nonprofit agencies. Occupying seven levels of an Art Deco building, this Midtown Manhattan coworking space is great for commuters. A variety of buses stop right out front, and two blocks away are the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S trains at Grand Central, as well as Metro-North for commuters traveling from outside the city. If you’re driving, there are several lots nearby that make parking a breeze. For a near-it-all location, great transportation options, and all the right amenities, head to WeWork 42nd Street.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork 42nd Street for Office Space Near Grand Central?
WeWork 42nd Street is modern coworking in a classic Art Deco building that dates back to 1927. Your team will love the vibe here: Patterned wallpaper and tons of unique art add personality to the large common areas—perfect for networking or informal meetings. Given its proximity to Grand Central, many of the designs in the space play off of a travel theme, including the custom art panels designed by our in-house team. Plus, this location has more than two dozen conference rooms, so you’ll always have a place to meet with your team or clients. High speed internet, a wellness room, and an unlimited stream of micro-roasted coffee sweeten the deal. Join WeWork today for the space and amenities you need to take your business into the future.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at 42nd Street
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Pitch Practice with PitchKitchen!
Trinet Office Hours with Kieran McGovern
Entrepreneur Road MAPP: Dine & Network
E-2 VISA WORKSHOP: REQUIREMENTS AND BUSINESS OPTIONS
Wellness Wednesday ProPostureUs
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.