428 Broadway New York NY 10013
View on map
Coworking Just South of SoHo
Graceful architectural details give character to this New York office space, tucked away in one of the beauties in the Soho-Cast Iron Historic District. It’s from 1889, so look for elegant columns, high ceilings, honey-colored wood floors, and lots of natural light. Spread out over four levels of this six-story brick building, this coworking space is one of the more intimate locations.
Spanning four levels of a six-story brick building, our SoHo South coworking office space is one of our more intimate locations. Home to fashion, beauty, and tech businesses, the space is perfect for companies looking to join a tight-knit community. Getting here is a snap, as the N, Q, R, J, Z, and 6 subways lines are all within a few blocks. The Crosby Street Hotel and the Nomo SoHo are great destinations for after-work cocktails—both with lovely outdoor patios. For a gorgeous space, warm atmosphere, and easy access to public transportation, WeWork SoHo South is where to go.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork SoHo South Means Unique Office Space
Graceful architectural details give character to this New York office space, tucked away in one of the beauties of the SoHo-Cast Iron Historic District. It’s from 1889, so you’ll find elegant columns, high ceilings, honey-colored wood floors, and lots of natural light. Our designers were inspired by the youthful, hip energy of the neighborhood, so the space features pops of graphic art and classic lyrics to keep your creative juices flowing. With a new mothers’ room, dog-friendly policy, and all-inclusive amenities, SoHo South is a unique place to bring your business to the next level.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at 428 Broadway
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Earth Day Initiative
E-2 Visa Workshop: Requirements and Business Options
Lunch With Lyons Den Yoga
How to Get High-Ticket Clients with Facebook Ads
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.