404 Fifth Ave
404 5th Ave New York NY 10018
View on map
5th Ave office space
Our 5th Avenue coworking space fills five floors with warm and welcoming vibes in a handsome building in Midtown East. It’s close to just about everything—the B, D, F, M, N, R, and Q subway lines are a couple of blocks away at Herald Square, and the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S lines are a bit farther away at Grand Central. Parking is also easy to find in the neighborhood. Members here recommend Pokeworks, a popular sushi spot just around the corner, but with the wealth of restaurants in the area, it’s easy to turn lunchtime into a culinary adventure. For the convenience of Midtown, you can’t beat the location of WeWork 5th Avenue.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
WeWork’s Unique Office Space on 5th Avenue
Built in 1914, the Stewart & Company building is a designated New York City landmark. Our office space inside weaves the vibe of the neighboring Garment District into its design, playing on fashion, patterns, prints, and retail displays. The reception desk, for example, is designed to look like an industrial clothing rack, while metal grids displaying art mimic those found in retail shops. The space has an open floor plan, high ceilings, and lots of natural light to illuminate your workday. And with 17 conference rooms and a dedicated brainstorming space, finding a place to meet with your team is easy. Book a tour today and see why WeWork 5th Avenue is the perfect fit for your business.
Events at 404 Fifth Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Lunch and Learn: How to Build a Winning Brand
Girl Scouts Cookie Sale!
Jefferson Awards Foundation We Bee Spelling Event!
33 Ways to Generate More Leads
How "Creative Marketing" helped Animaker get to 1 Million Subscriptions
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.