W. 43 St. Coworking Office Near Port Authority
311 W 43rd St
Manhattan, New York City Address
At WeWork West 43rd Street, find office space near Port Authority that brings breezy East End design to the Midtown bustle. We’ve developed six floors of coworking space and private offices in this incredible building, bringing together startups, nonprofits, and large companies from a range of industries. Enjoy a workweek filled with bright, spacious common areas, private phone rooms, and networking events that put you in good company. Plus, with tons of transportation options at 42nd Street, getting to work is easy. Make your next big move at WeWork West 43rd Street.
What will it cost?
311 W 43rd St. New York NY 10036
- Port Authority and Times Square
- West Side Highway
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique Coworking Offices on West 43rd Street
In the former headquarters of publishing giant Scribner’s, WeWork West 43rd Street is coworking space and then some. Located near Port Authority, this lofty shared office is filled with natural light and unique designs inspired by the sea. Walls of windows and a penthouse rooftop offer breathtaking views of Times Square and the Hudson River, while Montauk-inspired furniture and wallpaper keep things serene even during that sales call or investor pitch. For inspiring workspace and the amenities you need, join WeWork West 43rd Street today.
Events at 311 W 43rd St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Medical Resource Assn. Hosts: Manhattan Integrative Change Network – Open HouseJanuary 15th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.