300 Park Avenue New York NY 10022
View on map
Coworking Office Space at 300 Park Ave
In one of Midtown Manhattan’s most upscale areas, this New York office space sits directly across the street from the famed Waldorf Astoria Hotel and four blocks north of Grand Central Terminal. That makes it a great location for commuters, as the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subway lines are within easy walking distance, as are trains run by Metro North. It’s also easy to catch the M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32, and M42 buses.
The coworking space occupies the 12th, 13th, and 14th levels of this 26-story skyscraper, so there’s plenty of light and views of the urban skyline. There are dozens of eateries nearby, and many locals enjoy cocktails on the sunny patio at Inside Park at St. Bart’s. St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, and Radio City Music Hall are all within a few blocks. For an office that will impress clients in a neighborhood that means business, WeWork 300 Park is ideal.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.