Downtown Manhattan’s 25 Broadway Office Space
Manhattan, New York City Address
Looking down on one of the city’s most famous icons, our 25 Broadway office space puts you in the heart of Lower Manhattan. On the three open, airy floors occupied by WeWork, the atmosphere is relaxed but electric. Members here range from one-person startups to corporations with dozens of employees, so it’s no surprise that their industries include advertising, fashion, marketing, accounting, and public relations. Transportation is easy—find the 1, R, and W trains at Rector Street, the 4 and 5 at Wall Street, and the J and Z at Broad Street. Steps away is Stone Street, an alley with bars and restaurants that are perfect for a client dinner or team outing like Luke’s Lobster and the Dead Rabbit. For an unbeatable location, great amenities, and a friendly atmosphere, you can’t beat 25 Broadway.
What will it cost?
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, R, J
- Battery Parking Garage (starting at $14.36/hour)
- Battery Park Underpass, Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel, West St, FDR Drive
- The closest bus is Broadway/Morris St - BxM18, M5
- Storage available. CitiBike station is across the street
- The Staten Island Ferry is right down the block
25 Broadway 9th Floor New York NY 10004
- Honesty MarketWith a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Rise by WeStrengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Events at 25 Broadway
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- SheLeads Downtown Happy HourMay 3rd, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- L&T Presents: UX as a Storyteller in Mission- Driven OrganizationsFebruary 22nd, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Female Founders Networking BrunchNovember 17th,10:00AM - 12:00PM
- How to Do Good: Insights from the Science of Prosocial Behavior & PractitionersJuly 12th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND!April 6th, 5:30PM - 7:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.