Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Coworking Space on Broadway NYC
Located in the center of the city’s humming Theater District, WeWork’s shared office space on Broadway is glowing with activity and success. Spanning five floors in the historical Brill Building, our beautiful communal spaces, sleek private offices, and intelligently designed conference rooms make it easy for your team to find inspiration. An outdoor terrace on the 11th floor affords you views of the buzzing city beyond, and a soothing wellness room offers a welcome reprieve between meetings. Commuting to and from the office is easy, with subway lines C, E, N, R, W, B, D, F, M, and 1 all within walking distance. Looking to break up the workweek? Spend the evening watching a play or musical at one of the area’s many stages. The building is also surrounded by an abundance of bars and restaurants, perfect for team celebrations or meals with clients. If you’re looking for a workspace that will transform your company’s culture, you’ll find it at WeWork’s shared office space on Broadway.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.