142 W 57th St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Office Space Near Columbus Circle
When you’re setting up for success in New York, finding Columbus Circle office space right on Billionaires’ Row is surely a good omen. WeWork West 57th Street features five floors of modern private offices and coworking space in the Metropolitan Tower, steps from Carnegie Hall and the Russian Tea Room. Blocks away from Central Park, Bergdorf Goodman, and The Plaza, this spot is all about the classics. Turn your business into a landmark and join us at WeWork West 57th Street.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
WeWork West 57th Street: Columbus Circle’s Unique Shared Office
The Metropolitan Tower sits right at the edge of Midtown, and WeWork West 57th Street is its secret gem. We’ve designed this location with an eye for sophistication befitting the Class-A building. Influenced by international style, our interiors celebrate the acute elegance and architectural simplification of the ‘80s. Rectangular forms, airy spaces, neutral colors, and industrial materials make our space feel concise but unconfined—great for productivity. Regardless of industry, your business will work well here. Book a tour to see firsthand.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.