135 E 57th St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Coworking at East 57th Street
With a hard-to-beat location in Midtown East, our coworking space at East 57th Street puts you close to many of the city’s most important addresses. Our space occupies four full floors of a handsome 31-story high-rise. Central Park is just minutes away, as are a variety of luxury boutiques, upscale dining options, and corporate headquarters. There’s parking nearby, and the Lexington Avenue subway station gives you access to the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, and R trains. Surround yourself with other hardworking entrepreneurs at WeWork East 57th Street.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stocked Kitchens
- Enjoy complimentary fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, and tea, or prep your lunch with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.
Why WeWork for Unique Midtown East Office Space
Our Midtown East office space at East 57th Street embodies the elegance of New York’s classic professional sphere, combined with all the modern details that make our workspaces magical. We’ve got great views, especially from the elegantly curved wall facing the corner of Lexington Avenue and East 57th Street. A beautiful event space outfitted with a projector, lighting controls, and a sound system is available to host formal gatherings with colleagues or low-key networking events with members. Grab a cup of micro-roasted coffee with friends in our kitchen area, or brief your team in one of our many conference rooms. If you’re looking for a shared workspace that’s regal and rich but still a part of something fresh and new, East 57th Street fits the bill.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.