125 W 25th St
125 West 25th Street New York NY 10001
125 W 25th St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Prime Madison Square Park Office Space
Looking for Madison Square Park workspace that can help your business thrive? Spanning four light-drenched floors, you’ll love our location at 125 West 25th Street, which features common areas, phone booths, and private offices suited for teams of all sizes. The star-studded NoMad neighborhood is home to an ever-growing network of technology startups, entertainment execs, and established marketing and creative agencies, putting your team in the center of the action. Plus, this Midtown location is a commuter’s dream with the 1, 2, C, E, F, N, Q, R, and W trains just minutes away, and easy access to the New Jersey Path Train. Book a visit today to come see the space for yourself.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.