110 Wall St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Wall Street Office Space
If you’re thinking this high-rise New York office space attracts banking and financial firms, you’re only part right. Bright and airy, this coworking space’s five floors have a sharp, sophisticated look that attracts companies of every shape and size. Chatting in front the brightly hued mural reading “Fortune Favors the Bold” or gazing out at awesome views of the East River, you might find the owner of a tiny custom tailor shop and someone from a multinational insurance company.
With easy access to the ferries that depart from Pier 11, this location is also the perfect spot for Brooklyn-based companies looking for an easy commute to lower Manhattan. The 2 and 3 subway lines are the closest, but the 1, 4, 5, J, R, and Z lines are also nearby. There’s plenty of parking in the area. WeLive is also located in the building, making this New York office space the perfect place for work or play.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
- Rise by We
- Strengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.