Coworking in South Williamsburg
109 S 5th St
Brooklyn, New York City Address
The freshest iteration of a renovated garment warehouse, our South Williamsburg coworking space has industrial vibes on all seven levels. With a sweet location in one of Brooklyn’s most popular neighborhoods, it’s the place to be for those who like to keep things more low-key in the outer boroughs, but still want access to plenty of bars and restaurants. Strolling under the bridge leads to street art and river parks, providing creatives and startups with plenty of inspiration. For drivers, there’s easy parking, and immediate access to the BQE and Williamsburg Bridge. MTA commuters find the Marcy Avenue J, M, and Z subway station close by. Grow your business in one of New York’s hippest neighborhoods at WeWork South Williamsburg. It’s an exciting area, with tons of bars and restaurants in every direction. There’s parking in the area, and easy access to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and the Williamsburg Bridge. The Marcy Avenue J, M, and Z subway station is a 10-minute walk from the building. Expand your business in one of New York’s most sought-after neighborhoods at WeWork South Williamsburg.
What will it cost?
- J, M, Z
- Williamsburg Bridge, 278
109 S 5th Street Brooklyn NY 11249
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Coffee BarElevate your caffeination routine with a state-of-the-art espresso machine—frothed milk, anyone?
Events at 109 S 5th St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- SOULGASeptember 26th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- Travel SocialSeptember 25th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Brooklyn Weight Loss MeetupAugust 8th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- NYC Design Week Party - Hosted by Visual MagneticsMay 15th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- High NY MeetupMay 11th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.