81 Prospect St Brooklyn NY 11201
View on map
Dumbo Brooklyn Office Space
In one of the borough’s fastest growing neighborhoods, WeWork Dumbo Heights is Brooklyn office space full of productive energy. Our location consists of two industrial-style buildings connected by a skybridge: Prospect, with nine coworking floors, and Sands, with four. Businesses ranging from music to software to clothing call this space their home. It’s easy to find, with the York Street F subway station just around the corner and the High Street A,C station a short walk away.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Flatiron School
- Gain new skills after work from the Flatiron School in your building with exclusive, discounted coding classes for members.
WeWork’s Unique Space in Dumbo Heights
Formerly a hub for Jehovah’s Witness printing, the complex in Dumbo Heights has become a mixed-use campus—perfect for our vision of the future of office space. Our designs celebrate the subtleties of the existing architecture like its iconic green windows, as well as the amazing views. From the upper floors, sights extend to the Williamsburg Bridge and beyond to the Manhattan skyline. Each floor at Prospect has a different custom art piece by Lunch Money, our professional muralist team. The colorful common area features an espresso bar with its own barista, and space for ping-pong, foosball, and even an Xbox. A room for new mothers is a nice perk too. If you want office space where you’ll immediately feel at home, you can’t beat WeWork Dumbo Heights.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.