222 Broadway 19th Floor New York NY 10038
View on map
Finding Coworking Space at City Hall
In Manhattan's Financial District, this ten-story coworking space at City Hall puts you right across the street from the Fulton Center transit hub. You’ll have easy access to the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z, N, and R subway lines—other lines a mere 10-minute walk. The proximity of government offices and city courts makes this location ideal for lobbyists and lawyers, but it attracts everyone from one-person startups to huge corporations across all industries. One look and you’ll see how this New York office space keeps that buttoned-up, professional feeling without losing that youthful charisma.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Our Unique Contribution to City Hall Office Space
Open and airy, our space at City Hall is playful but refined. Each floor is themed differently—you’ll move from indoor park to whimsical circus to mid-century modern as you move on up. The views in every direction from this towering building are unbelievable: to the north—there’s the Empire State Building, to the east—the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges, and to the west—One World Trade Center. Miguel McKelvey, one of WeWork’s founders, even helped spray paint the thousands of floppy disks in the elevator lobby. Take your break to the next level at our old-school video game lounge on the 21st floor. It’s got a 4TV array and classic Nintendo installed for your gaming pleasure. You’ll be hard pressed to find workspace as energizing as this, especially in the Financial District.
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Rise by We
- Strengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.